$15.00 for non-members
$10.00 for members
- A space to work on skills you need to perfect or get stronger to achieve,
- extra time to work on skills your learning in tumbling classes, or cheer team practices,
- group warm-up to train safe.
- you can work independently on the skills you wish to achieve,
- The structure of open tumble is student/independent lead, and is more relaxed then a class.
Open gyms allow students time, space, and attention to master their skills. Students in open gym will complete a full warm-up and tumbling basics drills at the start of the hour to help ensure students are warm and ready to complete more challenging skills, but more importantly reduce the risk of injury,
After warm-up completion, students will have time to work independently on their skills. A Coach will be there to provide a spot to students, give corrections, but it is not typical instruction class or a private lesson. Personal attention and spotting a student is not guaranteed the way it is in other instruction classes. Open gym is used as additional practice time and should not take the place of a class that develops students skills.
**If your student is looking for constant coaching attention, or a heavy spot than please see about one of our group tumbling or private lessons classes.